forewood — rezemo GmbH
forewood is a brand by rezemo GmbH, a young and dynamic business based in greater Stuttgart, and specialized on the development and production of sustainable products.
For this purpose, we use regional feedstock that is, in theory, available in unlimited quantity: Wood from sustainable managed forests. Together with biopolymers, we are able to produce entirely biobased compounds (WPC – wood plastic composite) that are processed inito various products by injection molding processes. Thanks to our first product, the rezemo wood-based coffee capsule, we were not only able to demonstrate the technical feasibility of biobased injection molded products; we also successfully established the “wood capsule” on the market and gained extensive know-how in the distribution of sustainable products. This knowledge and our state-of-the-art machine park, we intend to support other businesses in the realization of their sustainable product ideas.
It is our goal to enable as many clients as possible the access to markets for sustainable products and actively contribute to environmental protection. Join us in our mission to substitute fossil-based plastics with sustainable alternatives.
Take a step forward with forewood.
Search / Offer
- Interesting product projects targeting biobased alternatives
- Innovation drivers in the field of biopolymers and biocompounds to exchange know-how
- Cooperation partners to develop biobased injection molding materials for diverse applications
- Realization of sustainable injection molded products based on wood
- Know-How in the field of WPC, biobased and degradable polymers
- Cooperation in Research and Development for novel biobased compounds
- Processing studies on own injection molding plants