Sustainable solutions take center stage as Nouryon announces 2019 Imagine Chemistry winners
- Ingu Solutions (Canada) – supply agreement with Nouryon for its miniaturized pipeline sensors
- RISE (Sweden) – research agreement with Nouryon for its technology to modify the surface of nanoparticles
- Intelligent Fluids (Germany) – research agreement with Nouryon plus partner support by ICOS Capital for its physics-based cleaning fluids
- Cambridge Carbon Capture (United Kingdom) – partner support by Lux Research for its technology to capture and convert CO2 into a saleable mineral
- Arenal Process Control Solutions (the Netherlands) – chemical research support for its ultrasonic and thermal sensors for monitoring production processes
- The University of Sheffield and Entomics (United Kingdom) – chemical research support by Nouryon for its insect-derived surfactants.