ISEF: International Sustainable Economy Forum 2022
YOUR CHANCE TO SHAPE THE FUTURE OF THE ECONOMY!
Save the date: 27 and 28 June 2022
The current transition of our economy from fossil-based to sustainable resources and mild conversion processes is a global challenge and, in order to succeed, requires our joint collaboration. Let´s meet this challenge together!
In 2022, the “International Sustainable Economy Forum” – short ISEF – will be brought to life with the aim to create an unprecedented platform that enables the crucial exchange to jointly address this transition.
The ISEF aspires to bring together all actors dedicated to the advancement of a sustainable economy and offers a forum for pointing out current obstacles and challenges to the realization of a sustainable economy, including bioeconomy. At the same time, it will propose approaches as well as intelligent and innovative solutions for the elimination of these hurdles. Additionally, the ISEF strives to interweave the participants in order to launch productive collaborations, which may include R&D projects but also associations of interest groups, with the aim of promoting a sustainable economy with all effective, permissible means.
We call on you to join this effort, shape the event and back with your contributions the achievement of ISEF’s goals!
RELEVANT FOR STEAKHOLDERS WORKING IN THE AREAS OF
- Bioplastics, bio-based & biodegradable materials and products
- Plastic recycling
- Sugar and starch-based products, thermoplastic starch, sugar substitutes
- Secondary plant substances, e.g., wood-based biochemicals, for industrial applications
- Sustainable Consumer Products: Food, Food Additives, Nutraceuticals & Cosmeceuticals
- Sustainable lubricants and adhesives
- Use of side streams of biomass processing
- Advanced biofuels
- Advanced biopolymer analysis and synthesis: peptides, DNA, RNA, proteins; Synthetic bio(techno)logy
- Chemical product synthesis by means of artificial photosynthesis
- CO2-based fuels/energy storage and other CO2-based products (CCU)
- Data-based and artificial intelligence-aided optimization of biotechnology, “Internet of Things” in biotechnology
BECOME A PARTNER! SHAPE THE ISEF 2022!
A full range of partnership opportunities have been developed in order to support the promotion of your company in the best way possible. You can either choose single elements, compile an individual package based on your requirements or wishes or choose one of our suggested pre-assembled packages (please see details in the sponsoring brochure).
TAKE YOUR CHANCE!
- Pursue a topic within sustainable economy together with other like-minded, adept experts
- Get in contact with potential customers, partners and providers
- Interact with managers of established industrial companies or new start-ups, academic representatives and politicians
- Get input and inspiration from renowned professionals
- Disseminate your project results
- Promote your latest sustainable products and services and thereby extend your reach
- Develop further R&D projects and/or initiate further business opportunities
- Benefit from promotion during the event and subsequently
- Define session contents that perfectly match your company
- Stay tuned on the latest trends of sustainable economy