Fuels of the Future 2022
19th International ONLINE-Conference on Renewable Mobility
The International Conference „Fuels of the Future“ is the leading event of the European biofuels industry and at the same time an important discussion forum for the German, European and international development of renewable mobility. In January 2022, once again more than 600 international participants are expected, including representatives from the biofuels, petroleum and automotive industries, the chemical industry, the transport and logistics industry, the transport and logistics sector, certification systems, politics, science and research.
The conference offers a compact programme with lectures on current industry developments, on the economic and legal framework conditions for renewable fuels, raw materials, technological developments and sales potential in international markets.
Focus is on the following topics:
- Prospects for established biofuels on the market
- Second and third generation renewable fuels
- Biomethane in the transport sector
- Biofuels in shipping, aviation and heavy freight
- Sustainability certification of biofuels in the context of globally expanding markets
- Power-to‑X fuels, hydrogen from biomass and renewable energy and latest developments in market access
- Current developments in international biofuel trade
- Electromobility in the context of the hybridisation of drives with defossilised fuels
- Innovative sustainable mobility concepts in municipalities
- Biofuels and feedstocks in the context of agricultural trade and markets
- Climate protection potentials through the use of biofuels in agriculture and forestry
You are cordially invited to participate in the conference „Fuels of the Future 2022“ to find out more about the issues and to discuss these key topics with entrepreneurs, politicians and scientists.
More at www.fuels-of-the-future.com.