Regulatory Changes and Risk Assessment for Intentionally Added Microplastics
- European Commission: Update on microplastics and the EU Plastics Strategy
- ECHA: REACH restriction of intentionally added microplastics – status update
- Practical evidence for in favor of discussing a refinement of the new legal framework: The example of polyethylene wax
- Cefic perspective on the expected regulatory changes
- Industry perspective on ECHA‘s restriction proposal: The implications for polymer dispersions and their down-stream industrial uses
- Intentionally added microplastics in agricultural products
- The German BfR on microplastics in food:Oral uptake, toxicology and initial aspects of risk assessment
- Modeling the flows of microplastic to the environment
- Transferring microplastic fate and effects knowledge from the environment to human health
Understanding microplastic exposure and hazard in a global context
- Microplastic to microfibers – How to achieve zero leakage to the environment
Until 6 March 2020 you will receive an early bird discount of 10 %. Simply enter the discount code "27FB04AM29" when you register.
For further information please visit www.akademie-fresenius.de/2729.
Source: Akademie Fresenius GmbH
+49 231 75896-83