The BioSC Office team would like to announce and kindly invite you to the 4th International BioSC Symposium „Towards an Integrated Bioeconomy” on November 18-19, 2019 at the Maternushaus in Cologne, Germany. Participants will be international scientific experts from all relevant disciplines, as well as stakeholders from politics and industry.
Invited external speakers and BioSC members present their interdisciplinary research projects reflecting bioeconomy topics from different points of view in the following sessions and four topics for the poster presentations.
- Session I: User experience and user-centered design methods in the bioeconomy
- Session II: Innovative concepts for green value chains
- Session III: BioSC meets friends: Excellence clusters in NRW
- Session IV: (Regional) Implementation of the Bioeconomy: Concepts, products, best practice examples
You are kindly invited to submit poster abstracts until October 6th, 2019. Please address the following topics with your poster:
- Topic I: Economic and socioeconomic implications of the Bioeconomy
- Topic II: Innovative concepts/products for green value chains
- Topic III: Bioeconomy-related cluster
- Topic IV: Implementation of the Bioeconomy
The Call for Poster Abstracts can be found on the BioSC homepage https://www.biosc.de/poster_call_2019.
Registration is open! Please register until October 20th, 2019 via the following link: https://www.biosc.de/registration_extern.
Source: BioSC Office team, info email, 22.07.2019