Focus on excellence and impact in International Cooperation in Horizon 2020
Following the first workshop in Munich in October 2018, RCN and BayFOR will now continue in Oslo to connect stakeholders from the research, business and public sector. Aim of the event is to facilitate cooperation in international research and innovation projects in the context of the Europe 2020 strategy on smart, sustainable and inclusive growth and the UN's Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Building on existing networks, the Bavarian Research Alliance (BayFOR) and the Research Council of Norway (RCN) are organising their second event together. With our interactive programme, we aim to provide hands-on support to participants from the research, business and public sector. This time we will focus on building excellent partnerships, telling your project's story in a convincing way and achieving tangible impact within the context of your chosen topic, and also regarding the SDGs. You will also have the possibility for site visits at SINTEF, CICERO, NILU and IFE.
Contacts with RCN staff will allow you to learn more about Norwegian funding programmes for international research and innovation projects.
- This event is for you, if you
- are interested in learning more about the world of EU research and innovation funding (Horizon 2020/Horizon Europe)
- aim to expand your network, meet new partners, pitch your project ideas, and present your research and your business concepts
- need a platform to ask as many questions as possible to experts and to your peers on their current projects
- work on proposals for funding programmes - you are welcome to bring your international partners along
- have a great idea, but you are not sure yet how to realise it
- enjoy communicating with people of different backgrounds and with various interests, but with the common goal of bringing successful research and innovation on the way.