The 5th Edition of ACI’s The European Biopolymer Summit, be taking place in Dusseldorf on 14th – 15th February 2018. The two day event specially designed to bring together senior executives, key industry experts, researchers and bioplastic manufacturers, to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of bioenvironmental polymer engineering, most recent innovations, trends and concern as well as solutions adopted in the sector.
It’s also provides platform to meet experts form other industries such food & beverage, product & packaging and automotive to discuss the latest strategies on commercialisation, application and market access of biopolymer products and methods to overcome current market challenges and maximise the opportunities.
The previous editions brought together industry professional from companies including Novamont, BASF, Biotec, Nature Work, BIO Amber, Braskem, DuPont, Kaneka, Nestlé, Danone, Nippon Gohsei Europe GmbH, Corbion, FkuR Kunstoff GmbH and many more.
Key Topics Include
- Environmental Policy Impact on Biopolymer Industry
- Brand Owners and Retailers Perspective on the Growing Role of Biopolymers
- Polymer Fundamentals: the Best Performing Features of the Design and Properties of Biodegradable polymers
- Commercialisation & Market Access
- Next Generation Polymers: Biopolymers with Advanced Functionalities for High Performance Applications
- Pioneering New Processes & Technologies
- Biopolymers Producers Case Study: Exploring the Excellence
- Challenges of Sourcing Sustainable Feedstock used in Production of Bio– based Polymers
Who Will Attend?
The event has been designed with the key objective of uniting collaborations across the entire bioplastic value chain to come together to learn more about the innovations emerging in a host of markets as biopolymers begin to play a broader role. We shall be inviting key polymer science and technology communities from Europe to share and discuss the latest innovations in polymer science, engineering and technology, including applications in the emerging areas of health, advanced materials and sustainable packaging. You can expect to meet senior executives within leading companies including the following sectors:
- Petrochemical and biochemical
- Chemical and biotechnology engineering
- Bio-based product development
- Recycling facilities
- Technology & service provider & Consultant/Analysts of the following departments:
Strategy | technology development | product development | strategic marketing | chemical engineers | sales & marketing | R&D