Why should a plastic processors work with a rapeseed-processing oil mill? Due to our initiative such, at first glance, unusual collaborations of partners with complementary skills arise, who are working on innovative R&D projects in the IBB network.
- Network support and development: As a result of active IBB-networking, the number of network members could be more than doubled within 5 years, based on 41 at the beginning. Through confidence-building measures, such as the implementation of hitherto eleven network meetings, business relations and cooperation between network members have been deepened.
» Event review "11. Netzwerktreffen" (in German only)
- Extensive information for network members: IBB has processed current and relevant information, for example about funding opportunities, funding programs and events, as well as important developments in science, economy and politics. Until now, more than 100 prepared funding articles were provided to network members in mailings and on the website.
» Our newsletters
» List of funding instruments
- Dialogue with funding authorities: Due to the intensive exchange of IBB Netzwerk GmbH with funding authorities and project executing organizations, R&D project proposals from network members could be assigned to the best matching funding program. In addition, the IBB has achieved optimum conditions in many funded R&D projects for the particular project consortia. Likewise, one result of direct interaction with project executing organizations was, that initially rejected R&D project proposals were modified by the network members and resumed in the approval process.
» Overview "Achievements: facts & figures"
- Visibility of the network and the network members: The network and its achievements were presented by IBB in lectures, fair booths and workshops in over 50 national and international expert events and via articles in high-circulation magazines. Thus, IBB Netzwerk GmbH has steadily increased the level of awareness of the network and especially its members. We also placed a lot of speakers from among the network members in relevant professional events. Moreover, company and product profiles of network members were presented in appropriate journals, which also increased their visibility cross alleged industry frontiers.
- Representation of Industrial Biotechnology towards politics: The IBB stands up for the political support of Industrial Biotechnology with the aim of a strong but resource-saving and environment-friendly economic structure. For the purpose of the dialogue between industry and policy makers, two workshops in Brussels were arranged with participation of European politicians, industry and academy members. In addition, a federal dinner debate and a Bavarian dinner debate have been carried out, as well as the initiation of individual meetings of network members with representatives of state, federal or European policy makers.
» Industrial biotechnology and politics